LPM’s multiple ‘reader content’ sections are among the most popular features. Every month we receive many hundreds of great submissions – and selecting which ones to publish can be a difficult process. Every reader image within the magazine is escorted by full EXIF data, adding unique insight to the image and the photographer’s style.
Not all content within the magazine carries EXIF data though. Inspirational and educational articles can, in some cases, be escorted by supporting images that do not link directly to the feature itself. In these case, we do not include data, as it would be of little or no use.
Why not send us your images and essay ideas? Who knows, it could be you featured in LPM in 2018!
A big thank you to everyone who took part in our search for this year’s best images with Autumn colours. The winning image was captured by Barbara Seiberl-Stark. Barbara won the first prize of $100.
Conquering Half Dome
The iconic Half Dome in Yosemite National Park is a major attraction for photographers, but have you ever wanted to climb it? Nick Nath did and tells us all about his amazing experience
What is it that brings extraordinary places like Ireland and their unique stories together? Marco Dadone tells his story and explains why he has fallen in love with the country
Cave photography provides a unique opportunity to capture the mystery of our subterranean world. It also presents a distinct set of challenges. Lauren Buchholz writes about navigating this underground landscape
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers. Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor