LPM’s multiple ‘reader content’ sections are among the most popular features. Every month we receive many hundreds of great submissions – and selecting which ones to publish can be a difficult process. Every reader image within the magazine is escorted by full EXIF data, adding unique insight to the image and the photographer’s style.
Not all content within the magazine carries EXIF data though. Inspirational and educational articles can, in some cases, be escorted by supporting images that do not link directly to the feature itself. In these case, we do not include data, as it would be of little or no use.
Why not send us your images and essay ideas? Who knows, it could be you featured in LPM in 2018!
A big thank you to everyone who took part in our search for this year’s best images with Autumn colours. The winning image was captured by Barbara Seiberl-Stark. Barbara won the first prize of $100.
Conquering Half Dome
The iconic Half Dome in Yosemite National Park is a major attraction for photographers, but have you ever wanted to climb it? Nick Nath did and tells us all about his amazing experience
What is it that brings extraordinary places like Ireland and their unique stories together? Marco Dadone tells his story and explains why he has fallen in love with the country
Cave photography provides a unique opportunity to capture the mystery of our subterranean world. It also presents a distinct set of challenges. Lauren Buchholz writes about navigating this underground landscape
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue