New Design • New Ideas
With summer holidays coming to an end and schools re-opening for the new term, joy returns to landscape photographers’ faces. It is, after all, the beginning of a new season for all of us, a season with iconic and beautiful locations now comparatively devoid of people.
The sun will soon stay low on the horizon allowing for more golden light to be captured. Sunrise shootings will take place at more humane hours of the day and, finally, we’ll be able to catch up with some sleep that summer time deprives us off.
So, to kick-start this new season, we decided to make some changes to the website. Now you can enjoy large, full-width images spread across a new and wider page display. The navigation system has had a makeover too, so it’s now even easier to find what you are looking for – and all sections of the website can now be found in the navigation bar.
We have also now added extra information in your profile page, where you can now see your membership’s level and expiry date (or next due payment date for ongoing memberships). You can also view the magazine issues you have downloaded, purchase a gift voucher, or contact us.
Why not take a look around and let us know what you think? We hope you enjoy it.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers. Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor