Landscape Photography Magazine, in the years since I founded the title, has become my life’s work. Although it has evolved considerably since my initial ideas for a digital title, two things have remained consistent throughout: my passion for landscape photography and my aim to give every photographer a chance to hone their skill and showcase their work.
Every month we receive many hundreds of submissions and emails from photographers from all around the world. Every image is seen by the LPM team. No mean feat! Some submissions are quite superb, others perhaps less so, but with a raw beauty about them that holds the eye, an urge to see more of their work and an inkling that the photographer could go far. I have always believed that portfolios and submissions should be judged on the quality of the submissions and not on gender, age or professional status. As consumers and fellow photographers, we do not connect with images just because they are taken by men or women, amateurs or pros. We want to read great, original content and see fantastic images, regardless of who takes them – and every month we do our very best to deliver just that.
Landscape Photography Magazine has always had an open-door policy to images, articles and ideas from all photographers from all walks of life – and we always will. The magazine, the website and the forum all share that ethos and provide different ways for everyone to get involved. We look forward to hearing from many more of you over the coming weeks and months as we look ahead to 2018.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers. Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor