Happy New Year everyone!
I sincerely hope that you all had a wonderful time during the festive period and also wish everyone a happy and prosperous 2017.
Do you have any New Year’s photography resolutions? The purchase of some new gear? A visit to the location on your places to see? Whatever your goal, we look forward to receiving the many incredible submissions that we enjoy and publish in every issue.
Landscape Photography Magazine has always been a publication for you, the reader. I hope what we bring to you over the next 12 months continues to inspire you.
Don’t forget that submitting your work to LPM has never been easier. Every submission received is personally checked by one of the Landscape Photography Magazine team so, if you have been thinking about sending us your work, now could be the time. Just head over to http://landscapephotographymagazine.com/category/submissions/ and get in touch.
As LPM launches into 2017, a recent staff meeting gave me the chance to reflect on the past 12 months. Thanks to your support, we managed to host some incredible photographers who inspire us all. Our promise to you is that we will continue doing so in 2017.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue