Our free article this month is a jacket review for those cold early Spring mornings. The article can be found inside the free edition, as well as the full edition of issue 39.
We welcome on board our new team member and contributor Erez Marom. From this month Erez will present a series of essays titled ‘Field Diaries.’ Erez will share with us his extraordinary experiences from his travels to various countries.
Mike Bell takes us to an extraordinary journey to the Bolivian Altiplano, where he had the pleasure to spend a few days photographing the area. He shares his experiences as well as the pros and cons of this trip with us.
Mark Hamblin shares with us the ins and outs of Photographing Striking Silhouettes.
Trevor Anderson takes us on a beautiful trip to Glacier Peak Wilderness in Oregon, USA.
Win a Gura Gear Uinta backpack. LPM has teamed up with Gura Gear to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a Gura Gear Uinta complete backpack worth $398.85. See page 107 for more details.
Finally, we have an exclusive interview with Nigel Turner. Nigel has been capturing the landscapes of the American West since 1988. In this exclusive interview he talks about his career, his influences, his transition from film to digital and most importantly, his future plans.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue