Remember our last Global Arctic Awards presentation with stunning images from the competition finalists? It’s back, and this year the images are as stunning as last year. The presentation starts at page 13.
Also, this month we have for you a guide to microphotography. Discover the tiny and hidden world of Huub de Waard.
This month we also start three new series of articles. In the first series (Infinity) we are introducing the UK based pro landscape photographer Adam Burton. In the second series (An Island Dream) we have the pleasure to introduce our first monthly essay that will be written by a woman photographer and writer, Cheryl Hamer.
In the third series (Photo Workshop Diaries) we’ll attempt to bring you some insights into one-to-one landscape photography workshops with a variety of top pro photographers from around the world. We believe we can all learn something from such features.
We also have a hands-on location review of the new Sony A7R by David Hay and Tony Gardner.
This month’s issue of LPM contains some truly exceptional and highly inspirational features and images.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers. Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor