We have a lovely surprise for you this month, an interview with two superb large format landscape photographers, Georg Popp and Vereva Popp-Hackner. Verena and Georg are married with two children, professional landscape photographers since 1997 and they are based in Vienna, Austria. You can find the interview on page 64.
Also, don’t miss our other feature on page 92. Peter Cairns takes us on a trip up north high up at the Arctic Circle, where twilight and blue hues in the air provide material for unbelievably stunning imagery; a beautiful trip to the Lofoten Islands.
On the gear test front, Mark Bauer takes a trip down the digital lane and examines the Hasselblad H5D. It has a much larger than a 35mm sensor and its dynamic range is supposedly better. The question is: does size really matter? You can find the review on page 114.
I also need to mention that we have created a new section on the website named POTW (photo of the week). Anyone can take part in this feature and the best picture of the week wins... well, the LPM title of POTW, is this not enough?
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers. Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor