It was only a few days ago that I thought we were right into the winter season. I was running a photo workshop on the Isle of Skye in Scotland and, we had snow, hale and cold weather. Now, just a few days later and the weather has turned again – rain, cold and pure misery. I can see another trip to a country with warmer climate coming up very soon. Don’t get me wrong, I love cold and winter, but rain and wind? I doubt anyone likes such weather, apart from the grass, of course.
Anyway, rant over; let’s see what we have this month.
May I suggest one of our main features to kick start the show? Women in Landscape Photography and, oh boy, women are really coming up strong and with a furious punch. I must be honest, I have seen so many gorgeous images produced by women out there and, I’d love to see many more. I will do my best to support women in landscape photography. I hope all women out there are listening as I am expecting them to support LPM back.
Our other main feature is a guide to winter landscapes. A superb guide that Mark Bauer put together for us and it’s full of educational and inspirational material.
Also, don’t forget to check out Mike Bell’s mission to the island of Raasay.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your pictures to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue