Thank you all for the extraordinary and overwhelming reception, as well as the kind remarks and feedback that really helped lift our spirits and fill us with confidence for the future. I am talking about the launch of Wild Planet Photo Magazine, of course, the sister publication to Landscape Photography Magazine.
Moving on, let’s take a look of the content we have for you this month. First of all I need to mention the Aperture section. I recently visited the Greek island of Milos with three friends and together we wrote an article that expresses our thoughts on this adventure. Was it as spectacular as we thought it would be? You will need to read the article on page 16 to find out I’m afraid.
Then comes my conversation with Erez Marom, a young and very enthusiastic landscape and macro photographer that just turned pro. A very interesting interview and highly recommended.
Some of our readers emailed us asking if we could publish an article that would help with starting a photography business. We listened and we are bringing you a series of articles on the subject.
Finally, try not to miss the December Christmas Special issue, it’s absolutely stunning.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers. Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor