Finally, the moment you have been waiting for has arrived, the launch of our new sister magazine and its accompanying website has become reality. Wild Planet Photo Magazine will be with you officially from 15th of October 2013. We are honoured to have Keith Wilson as the editor of the publication and some of the best wildlife photographers in the world as contributors. The website will be available from 1st of October and the first 3 issues will be free for all to read.
Now, you will notice that on page 10 we are displaying the finalists of the Global Arctic Awards. Some of the images are simply stunning, we are proud to display them on our pages this month.
If you are into Aurora hunting, then don’t miss Joe Rainbow’s exciting article on page 44.
This month we also have a superb interview with Kevin McNeil, a landscape photographer that is rapidly becoming a superb and highly inspirational artist.
If you are into walking the high peaks, then don’t miss our mountain photography guide with Fran Halsall.
Also, check out our re-vamped Lightbox section. From this month we have a pro team that will supply you with valuable feedback, so, start sending those images you keep on your hard drive.
And finally, for the wildlife lovers, turn to page 140 to read Mark Sisson’s excellent article ‘The secret lives of Puffins’.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your pictures to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue