You may have noticed some recent changes that we have made to the LPM website recently; some of which were explained in the newsletter earlier in August. We promised a while back to keep improving your visitor experience to the site and we hope we have done just that. We are still working on some more subtle changes over the coming weeks and look forward to your feedback.
On the subject of changes, we have also made some slight design changes to the magazine itself, starting from this September issue, which we hope will make the magazine even better and easier to read.
Finally, a big thank you to all our readers and followers who have already informed us of some teething problems they’ve encountered with the most recent changes. We really appreciate all your feedback and look forward to hearing your thoughts on the new font.
Finally, UK readers shouldn't forget to take part in the Argos competition.
Subscribe to our VIP membership. Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 followers
• Download all new issues of the magazine every year
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue