Premium members click here to login and download this issue
Please allow the page to refresh before you can start the download
We all look forward to the arrival of autumn to photograph the fall colours. As I have no plans of travelling this year, I was looking forward to doing some photography here in Scotland. Sadly, the weather does not look promising so far, so I have to content myself by processing images from my previous trips to the Greek islands of Paros and Santorini. I hope you get lovely fall colours wherever you are this year. And remember to save the best ones for this year's fall colour assignment.
On a different note, I owe you an apology. In my previous editor's letter, I said, "Starting in this issue, we will be publishing a few extra pages of wildlife photography". Wild Planet was an immediate success, but with that, a problem arose:
a) Some members, probably due to slower speeds, reported having problems downloading the latest issue. I can only assume this is due to the size increase.
b) Other members were less interested. In contrast, others wanted to subscribe in order to download only the Wild Planet.
So, we decided to keep Wild Planet as a separate magazine and have it free to download for all Platinum and VIP members. This way, we can even increase its size in the future. Download it from its exclusive category page (see the bottom of the left page). We hope you enjoy it.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers. Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor