Premium members click here to login and download this issue
Please allow for the page to refresh before you can start the download
Last July I visited the capital of Ireland, Dublin, for a short break. I loved the city, its people and the public transport – their tram system is really useful in reaching most parts of the city, fast. There are many green spaces to relax and River Liffey is the heart of the place.
One thing I noticed when visiting shops and restaurants (quite expensive in comparison to other cities) is the amount of foreigners working in these places. Obviously, being part of the EU – its citizens can travel and work freely in all EU countries – Ireland attracts people from all over Europe. However, workers come from as far as Brazil, making Dublin a true global city.
I am sure that many of you are against globalisation and many are for it, and I am sure both sides have their own reasons. However, the fact remains that globalisation is here to stay, for at least the next couple of decades.
Finally, many of you have mentioned that there is a lot of content in the magazine to consume in any given month (more than any other publication). So, starting this month, the magazine will be published bimonthly and it will include more content than before but enough to keep you going for two months. Last month’s issue included 149 pages, we have now extended the pages to 182.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers. Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor