Premium members click here to login and download this issue
Please allow for the page to refresh before you can start the download
Man's best friend
We have all heard the mantra 'Man's Best Friend'. Well, human's best friend would be more appropriate, although some would argue that 'Man's' does indeed include all humans.
More to the point, though. I am referring to the lovely species of dogs, obviously. Those wonderful creatures which offer us so much – love, dedication, companionship to name just a few of the things that connect us.
I look after my daughter's dog, Luna, when she is at work. Luna is just over 1 year old and, let me tell you, she keeps me on my toes, but not in a tiresome way. Long walks, fresh air, paying attention to nature – I must admit that sometimes she is an inspiration and she fills in my week days.
Looking back at the days before Luna, I have no idea how I managed my day to day chores, especially during the lockdown months.
Many times I carry a pocket camera with me when we are out walking, and together we enjoy nature, although she prefers to be sniffing around to be honest.
My trusted companion has now become a member of the family, and I love her as much as she loves me. Here's to all the world's dogs.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue