Premium members click here to login and download this issue
Please allow for the page to refresh before you can start the download
Published pictures duration
Spring is here, at last. Days are getting longer and warmer and walks at the sea front are becoming much more pleasant. Time to get rid of the heavy coats and enjoy better weather conditions.
Some members have emailed me asking how long their pictures stay published on the website. Here is the answer:
a) Basic (free) members pictures are displayed for 30 days.
b) Gold and Platinum members pictures are displayed for 90 days.
c) VIP members pictures are displayed for ever and can be accessed below their portfolio page.
The skill of capturing flowers is not one that is easily accomplished. Sarah Howard has a careful, comprehensive how-to guide that will bring the brilliance of blue into your photographic life.
Movement has been depicted in still images since any of us dreamed of the photograph as a visual record. How can we embody how life itself moves using our cameras? Andy Brown has some answers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers. Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor