Premium members click here to login and download this issue
Please allow for the page to refresh before you can start the download
All About Mist
It is February already. This winter seemed to disappear before we even had a chance to do any photography – or at least it felt like it, for me anyway. It will be spring before we know it.
Talking of spring, supposedly a favourite season for many landscape photographers, very soon we will be outdoors enjoying more daylight and, of course, misty conditions, one of my favourites, which seems to be the favourite for Mark Bauer also. Don't miss to read his article in full this month. It is very informative and, as he says: "keep a close eye on the forecast and with a little luck, you will capture some wonderfully atmospheric pictures."
Last but not least, our new assignment 'winter vision' is now open for entries. So, go ahead and start uploading your vision. I really look forward to seeing and publishing those fantastic winter scenes in the April 2022 issue.
Subscribe to our VIP membership. Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 followers
• Download all new issues of the magazine every year
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue