Premium members click here to login and download this issue
Please allow for the page to refresh before you can start the download
In a few days time all Christians in faith will be celebrating Christmas. Needless to say that all markets have already been dressed up appropriately and people have already started their annual spending spree. Like every other year we all want to buy a little (or large) present for our child, our brother, sister, parent, friend or anyone we love and care for.
However, besides the expense for a present – some people spend a lot of money – for our loved ones, and all the preparations for the festive days, we need to remember that there are people out there who will spend the festive days trying to put some food on the table for their family. Quite a few homeless will be sleeping out in the cold, while elderly will be spending their time alone.
Let's don't forget all those in need of some help and especially the elderly. Let's reach out and see how they are getting on. Even a quick visit to say hello on Christmas morning will make their day. After all, as some elderly people would say to us... "where you are I was and where I am you will be".
Let's all do something so we all have a good time this festive season.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your pictures to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue