Premium members click here to login and download this issue
Please allow for the page to refresh before you can start the download
Rise and fall
A few days ago I managed to travel to Greece for the first time after nearly two years to see the side of my family who live there. Almost half way through the flight the sun was setting on the right side of the aircraft. Below me nothing but clouds and to my left, a new moon was rising surrounded by the gorgeous sunset colours.
We have learned to see the sunset as the end of a day. Yet, in such cases the rising moon equates with the beginning of a new day also, if only we are prepared to see it as such. The same goes when something bad happens. We always see it as the end of an era, when we can easily see it as the beginning of a new one – which could be even better than the previous.
I was really happy to see my family again and when I left Greece a few days later, I was not in a negative spirit thinking 'when am I going to see them again.' Instead, I was full of positivity, looking forward to 'when I will see them again.'
All we need is a good amount of optimism, positive thinking and a smile, and I am sure things will turn better than we imagine.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers. Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor