Premium members click here to login and download this issue
Please allow for the page to refresh before you can start the download
After more than 18 months of travel inactivity due to know reasons, I decided to book a flight during this month in order to visit the side of my family who live in Greece. I have had both jabs of the vaccine (I hope you have done so too) and I am relatively healthy, so I believe it is time to start living a (sort of) normal life again. Besides, we need to start supporting the travel industry again and all those people who make a living from it. Hopefully, all will be fine and although I am not keen of wearing a face mask for the 4-hour flight duration, we need to do our part to protect each other.
If you have been vaccinated and relatively healthy, I would encourage you to start living your life again, visit all those places in your 'must photograph' list and enjoy your hobby to its fullest.
As with all landscape photography, says Ian Plant, the more time you put in, the more opportunities you will have to capitalize on any good luck. And he has volcanoes in his eye view, ready to blow.
The pandemic has made us pause and appreciate the beautiful vistas around our home areas. Paul Gallagher explains why we don’t have to be in exotic places to get excited about making photographs
Subscribe to our VIP membership. Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 followers
• Download all new issues of the magazine every year
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue