Premium members click here to login and download this issue
Please allow for the page to refresh before you can start the download
It seems like yesterday when we looked forward to this year's summer; longer and warmer days, plenty more light and, obviously, spending more time in the outdoors; especially after the not so pleasant past winter with all the lockdowns and the second or third wave of the pandemic, depending on where you live.
However, I am sure many of us will look forward to the end of summer, especially in areas where fires have caused catastrophic damages to the environment, property and in some cases loss of life. My thoughts are with all those people.
But let's concentrate on the new season, the autumn or fall as many call it. I prefer to call it the 'golden' season due to the yellow/gold foliage colour.
Let's start photographing nature before it shuts down for winner. Before you know it we will open entries for this year's 'Autumn Vision' assignment, and I really look forward to seeing your new autumn images.
Saying all that, it will be spring on the south part of our planet. I wish all our members and followers south of the equator a lovely, happy and photographically productive summer.
Stay safe and distill happiness from the little things around you. Look very carefully and I am sure you will find them.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers. Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor