Premium members click here to login and download this issue
Please allow for the page to refresh before you can start the download
It seems like yesterday when we looked forward to this year's summer; longer and warmer days, plenty more light and, obviously, spending more time in the outdoors; especially after the not so pleasant past winter with all the lockdowns and the second or third wave of the pandemic, depending on where you live.
However, I am sure many of us will look forward to the end of summer, especially in areas where fires have caused catastrophic damages to the environment, property and in some cases loss of life. My thoughts are with all those people.
But let's concentrate on the new season, the autumn or fall as many call it. I prefer to call it the 'golden' season due to the yellow/gold foliage colour.
Let's start photographing nature before it shuts down for winner. Before you know it we will open entries for this year's 'Autumn Vision' assignment, and I really look forward to seeing your new autumn images.
Saying all that, it will be spring on the south part of our planet. I wish all our members and followers south of the equator a lovely, happy and photographically productive summer.
Stay safe and distill happiness from the little things around you. Look very carefully and I am sure you will find them.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your pictures to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue