Premium members click here to login and download this issue
Please allow for the page to refresh before you can start the download
Keep it simple, keep it clean
I am sure you are aware by now all the website changes I referred to in my previous two editor's letters. If you have missed them, open up issues 124 and 125 and take a look.
Following on the same spirit of making changes and keeping the publication (website and magazine) fresh and up to date, we have now made an effort to simplify the magazine design, which in turn will add emphasis to your gorgeous images.
One of the changes is to retire the little globe which contained hyperlinks to the photographers website. Now you can click each photographer's portrait instead.
Another change is the addition of white (empty space) around the images.
I hope you enjoy our new 'keep it simple, keep it clean' philosophy and, as always, I am open to any suggestions.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue