Premium members click here to login and download this issue
Please allow for the page to refresh before you can start the download
Need vs Want
A few weeks ago, I read that a certain entrepreneur has now accumulated a wealth of over $150 billion, or something to that extent. The number itself is less relevant than the sheer scale of the wealth. Don't get me wrong, I applaud the entrepreneurial spirit and would encourage everyone to make their fortune in life.
However, what I simply cannot understand is why one person should be allowed to accumulate such wealth. What is one person going to do with it? How many houses do you need? How many cars or yachts?
As many families around the world are having a really hard time putting food on the table, especially in the past few months, isn't it better to spread some of that wealth to make sure our fellow humans live a slightly more comfortable life? At the end of the day, it should be a matter of what we need in this life and not what we want.
If we stop and think about our fellow humans, our neighbours, our near and far relatives and do something to help those in need, surely this world would be a much better place to raise our children in, wouldn't it?
Spring is in the air, let's concentrate on what we already have, and be content with.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue