Premium members click here to login and download this issue
Please allow for the page to refresh before you can start the download
Of course you can
My whole life, I have been a glass-half-full type of person. I strongly believe that if we see things from a positive angle, we can deal with a huge variety of situations much more easily and our lives can have a more positive touch to them.
At the start of the pandemic, when we were under strict lockdown here in Scotland and across the whole of the UK, I found myself with considerably more time on my hands than usual. So, I made myself a resolution to exercise a lot more and to lose weight through slightly modifying my diet, taking the government-prescribed daily walks, and using my little ‘home gym’.
Slow and steady wins the race and, nine months later, I can finally say that I have achieved my goal. The excess weight has gone, I am more toned and I also feel great! I plan to keep going too; the routine, discipline and seeing the results, have been a welcome distraction during these strange times.
My message to everyone is that we can all achieve whatever goal we set our minds to, all we need is determination and some hard work. So, why not set yourself a belated New Year's resolution. While you might not see the results immediately, good things come to those who wait and persist. There is no such thing as I can't, only I don't want to.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers. Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor