Bright lights ahead
At last, we have had some good news in the past month regarding the highly anticipated COVID-19 vaccines. With encouraging results, there are high hopes that these vaccines will be approved – or perhaps some will already be approved by the time you read this. If all goes well, according to some scientists, we are told we to expect vaccine roll-outs in the New Year and should expect to get back to some kind of normality by summer 2021.
Just thinking about returning to 'normality' fills me with enthusiasm and anticipation. I am sure we all are eager to get back to doing what we love and starting our photography excursions once again – I know I am. I am already thinking and planning my 2021 outings: where to go, which country to visit and for how long.
After the best part of a year of uncertainty, at last there is hope on the horizon and a very bright light at the end of the tunnel.
But, first things first. Let us not get too carried away during the months in between, particularly during the forthcoming holiday season. Hang on in there a bit longer, be careful and keep playing our part to protect all of those who are vulnerable. We want everyone to be with us for many more years to come.
Here's to a bright future.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue