Please allow time for the page to refresh upon clicking Log Me In.
Tell the story
With every day that goes by during this dreadful COVID-19 era, more and more of us realise what a great part landscape photography plays in our lives. Day by day I get the notorious 'itchy shutter finger' and keep opening my backpack in order to have a glimpse of my equipment – I have no idea why!
I could, of course, book a hotel for a weekend and do some photography nearby. However, I see it as a risk that, right now, I am not willing to take.
So, what is one to do? One of the solutions is to 'tell the story'. I find it refreshing to open Lightroom and explore all the images I have captured over the years. I select two images per week and allow my memory to run back to the day I captured them. This has brought back many memories which, in turn, has allowed me to write short stories to further bring those images to life.
Why not give it a try yourself; tell your own stories, and upload them for publication in the magazine? I really look forward to reading about your life's photographic experiences.
Picture duration on site
Every month I aim to give some information about the functionality of the magazine website, to make your visits there even easier. This month I'd like to reply to members who have asked me why some of the images they have published on the website have been deleted. The answer is that the majority of published images stay on the site for six months. We hope soon to enable you to keep your images up for much longer, so watch this space.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue