Please allow time for the page to refresh upon clicking Log Me In.
Revisiting old image files
Spring has now rolled in to summer, and many of us are longing to get back out there with our kit and continue our photographic adventures. If you are still on lockdown, cabin fever may be starting to take hold – but hang in there, as we are told the end is in sight. Being stuck at home is an opportunity to sift through our files and assess what we could have improved. David Hay tells us how to make the best of the current situation in his thoughtful article on page 84, so why not consider his advice and revisit some old files. You never know, you might get a gem out of something forgotten.
If you are finding you cannot login to the Landscape Photography Magazine website with your old credentials any more, to avoid the growing confusion for our admin team, usernames have now been changed to reflect members' real names; so, if your name is John Smith, but your username used to be johny27, it has now been changed to John Smith.
An email advising of the change has been sent to all members and there is also a note on your profile page when you log in. If you have not received our email, it is possibly lurking in your spam folder, so please do check to ensure you don’t miss out on our communications. Also, some email providers are blocking our emails. Among them are @sbcglobal.com and @att.net. If you are using one of them, it is best to change your email in your profile to something like gmail or hotmail.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your pictures to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue