Please allow time for the page to refresh upon clicking Log Me In.
For quite some time, we have all been able to take advantage of low air fares and the relatively easy ability to fly around the world to capture images of breathtaking beauty. I love travelling as much as anyone else, and I have really enjoyed my travels to many different countries with my camera.
However, by being able to travel far away from home, have we tended to overlook all the beautiful locations around our more-local areas? There are many locations within an hour's drive from my home in Scotland; perhaps not as breathtaking as many of the locations I have visited overseas, but I think they certainly deserve a bit more of my attention.
As we enter a time where we may not be able to travel abroad with such carefree ease, and determined to make the most of the rest of the year ahead, I have already researched and bookmarked many locations in my local area which I am definitely going to explore and photograph, once the current lockdown restrictions are further relaxed.
There is no doubt that COVID-19 has been an absolute disaster for many, and a time to reflect for us all, but it may also be a great incentive to rediscover hidden jewels close to home.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue