Please allow time for the page to refresh upon clicking Log Me In.
A better future
There is no doubt that COVID-19 has hit society worldwide really hard. Far too many have lost loved ones. Others are at risk of losing their jobs, businesses, or way of life. The sooner this nightmare has passed, the sooner the world will try to get back to normality. But, should it? Will it?
Many people, from all walks of life, believe that some things will change for the better upon the virus’s demise. There are predictions on a change in politics, the way we travel, the way we treat each other, and even the way we see and treat nature.
As an optimist myself, I sincerely hope to see some positive and long-overdue changes in the very near future. The virus might have hit us hard, but it could also be the start of many positive changes across the globe.
Meanwhile, all of you who can still get out for daily exercise, try to take your camera with you on your walks. Despite the current threat to humanity, much of nature is already visibly flourishing as a result of our decreased interference, so now is an ideal time to start observing and appreciating nature even more than we used to previously. Experiment with our photographic techniques and try to find new ways to see and capture the beauty around us.
A better future awaits us, and new days will dawn. Stay positive, stay creative, stay safe – and let's find ways to help each other.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your pictures to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue