Please allow time for the page to refresh upon clicking Log Me In.
Wind Beneath my Wings
I have completed four flights since December 2019. Well, actually, it’s fourteen flights in total if I count all the connecting flights. I have flown to Venice twice, once to Canada and once to the Lofoten Islands of Norway, and all of them with camera in-hand.
One flight to Venice, in December, was for fun. I was there with my son as a promise I made to him to visit and enjoy two European cities per year; you know, the father/son thing.
During my most-recent flight to Lofoten, I needed to catch three flights from Scotland in order to get there. Flying north, towards Tromso, we were lucky enough to have the weather on our side, providing completely clear skies and allowing breathtaking views across the snow-covered mountains. It was the perfect prelude to what was to come.
Locations such as Utakliev, Hamnoy, Reine and Ramberg, as well as some hidden gems that no one visits, were all waiting patiently for the arrival of my small group of workshop participants. With spectacular arctic light continuing throughout our visit, it was certainly an idealistic seven-day experience of this winter wonderland.
With many miles under my belt, and even more memories and images to process, I am actually quite relieved to be having the next couple of months at home!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue