Please allow time for the page to refresh upon clicking Log Me In.
Get them next time
I love travelling to photograph the world. It is not only part of my job, but also one of the greatest pleasures in my life, after my family.
I am currently writing this, sat in a busy airport, in Tenerife, Canary Islands, returning home from my latest trip. Although renowned as a famous destination for tourists seeking a bit of sea, sun and relaxation, I doubt many of us have yet discovered that it has so much more to offer; the main attraction being the volcanic mountain, Teide. If, like me, you enjoy the rougher side of our planet, then you will certainly find this landscape awe-inspiring and full of endless potential.
During my time there I visited many locations, walked many paths – and just as many times, sat down to catch my breath and just drink in the breathtaking views.
The landscape is extraordinary and yet, despite my best planning, I still underestimated that an island like Tenerife would have so much to offer a landscape photographer. I know I have barely touched the surface of this remarkable island, despite the itinerary I carefully planned and heading out every day to shoot under the idyllic morning and evening light.
There is so much more to discover and I am already planning my next visit, both to capture some of what I know I missed, and to discover even more inspiration in the many locations where I haven’t yet looked.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue