Please allow time for the page to refresh upon clicking Log Me In.
It is always a pleasure when you revisit locations you have been to previously and return home with images of new gems or different viewpoints you have not discovered to before: although they existed, they had been hiding in plain sight, simply waiting for you to discover them.
This month I am referring to the landscape of Tuscany – diverse and extremely photogenic, although largely man-made. It is of no surprise that so many people visit the area each year to admire its tamed nature (and capture the occasional selfie).
I had already been to Tuscany three times and, each time, returned home with some lovely images. However, once you have photographed an area several times, you can either feel less-inclined, or seize the challenge and start looking for alternative captures to what you already have. I firmly believe that accepting the challenge is when your creativity can be at its peak, enabling you to start producing images you can be really proud of. So, whenever you get drawn back to locations over and over, why not use it as an opportunity to step outside of your comfort zone and view them from a different perspective. You too may well find some gems hiding in plain sight.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue