Composition is the most important aspect of photography to master. A snapshot shows the world what your camera sees, but when you create a composition, you show the world what you see. This critically acclaimed book will allow you to unlock the composition secrets of the great masters.
Visual Flow: Mastering the Art of Composition is an artistic tour de force, spanning several centuries and different artistic media in its quest to reveal the composition secrets of the great masters. Although the focus of the book is on nature photography composition, the techniques discussed within are easily applicable to other types of photography, and (more broadly) to other forms of two-dimensional visual art as well. As such, artists of all types should find this book useful.
Visual Flow: Mastering the Art of Composition is a 287-page downloadable PDF ebook filled with informative text, stunning full-colour images, and plenty of insights and inspiration. This ebook is newly designed to optimise viewing across multiple platforms including computer screens and iPads.
PDF format eBook, 287 pages, 64mb • Price £15.99
2) Click [+] Add Billing Method
3) Wait a couple of seconds for the popup window to appear
4) Add your debit/credit card details and click add
5) Click Submit Form and wait for a few seconds until payment is processed and approved
6) Upon payment completion a yellow banner will appear on top of this page. The yellow banner will display Thank you. Your purchase has been approved. – Please click here to proceed. Upon clicking the link you will be transferred to a page where you can access and download the pdf file.
You will also receive an email with a link to access the page with the pdf file. Make sure you use the same browser to access the page on our website.
If you are using advert blocking software, you might not be able to see the [+] Add Billing Method popup, which allows for payments. Please disable your adblocking software temporarily until payment is complete.