This is an eBook about time: the timescales and distances involved in our available night light and the real time of our exposures.
The aim of this eBook is to create a comprehensive guide to Landscape Photography at Night, covering state of the art techniques. As photographers the world over strive to push beyond the limits and limitations of their gear, new techniques are evolving allowing contemporary landscape photographers to express themselves as never before.
Using many of these techniques for night images is still in its infancy. Everyone who is out there trying, because of books like this, is helping to pioneer the art form. The coming decade will push the boundaries further as DSLR sensor technology and digital processing continues to open new ground. We really are riding on the crest of the wave in this field.
It is time to embrace the challenges of Available Night Light and looking at the night-wreathed landscape with your own unique vision, and your mission of Seeing the Unseen.
PDF format eBook, 92 pages, 25mb • Price £5.95
2) Click [+] Add Billing Method
3) Wait a couple of seconds for the popup window to appear
4) Add your debit/credit card details and click add
5) Click Submit Form and wait for a few seconds until payment is processed and approved
6) Upon payment completion a yellow banner will appear on top of this page. The yellow banner will display Thank you. Your purchase has been approved. – Please click here to proceed. Upon clicking the link you will be transferred to a page where you can access and download the pdf file.
You will also receive an email with a link to access the page with the pdf file. Make sure you use the same browser to access the page on our website.
If you are using advert blocking software, you might not be able to see the [+] Add Billing Method popup, which allows for payments. Please disable your adblocking software temporarily until payment is complete.