During the last one hundred years, landscape photography has developed and changed beyond recognition from what the pioneers back then would have known.
The fact that an exponential amount of that change has happened in the last few years is surely any indication of where our art form is going in the future.
Over the past decade we have formulated fairly strong opinions of where we fit into the whole spectrum of landscape photographers. We respect tradition and artistic integrity, but we also embrace technology.
This eBook has been written in order to teach you everything you need to know to get out there and start capturing marvellous seascapes. From the most basic and hassle-free techniques, through to the most complex and demanding contemporary disciplines at the cutting edge of our art and craft.
PDF format eBook, 228 pages, 135mb • Price £9.95
2) Click [+] Add Billing Method
3) Wait a couple of seconds for the popup window to appear
4) Add your debit/credit card details and click add
5) Click Submit Form and wait for a few seconds until payment is processed and approved
6) Upon payment completion a yellow banner will appear on top of this page. The yellow banner will display Thank you. Your purchase has been approved. – Please click here to proceed. Upon clicking the link you will be transferred to a page where you can access and download the pdf file.
You will also receive an email with a link to access the page with the pdf file. Make sure you use the same browser to access the page on our website.
If you are using advert blocking software, you might not be able to see the [+] Add Billing Method popup, which allows for payments. Please disable your adblocking software temporarily until payment is complete.