More time and book pages have been dedicated to ‘exposure theory’ than any other topic of photographic learning. In the days of film it was a serious undertaking to make ‘good exposures’ and a great deal of craft require to save role after roll of film.
With digital cameras we have many shortcuts available and becoming proficient in exposing a picture is no longer a hard task. In fact, we will go on to show just how easy it is.
This eBook will teach you everything you need to know about exposure in order to get out there and start capturing outstanding landscape images.
PDF format eBook, 57 pages, 26mb • Price £4.95
2) Click [+] Add Billing Method
3) Wait a couple of seconds for the popup window to appear
4) Add your debit/credit card details and click add
5) Click Submit Form and wait for a few seconds until payment is processed and approved
6) Upon payment completion a yellow banner will appear on top of this page. The yellow banner will display Thank you. Your purchase has been approved. – Please click here to proceed. Upon clicking the link you will be transferred to a page where you can access and download the pdf file.
You will also receive an email with a link to access the page with the pdf file. Make sure you use the same browser to access the page on our website.
If you are using advert blocking software, you might not be able to see the [+] Add Billing Method popup, which allows for payments. Please disable your adblocking software temporarily until payment is complete.