Last winter, after a snowstorm blew most of the night, I woke up to the sun shining, so I took a walk across the road and caught this Kodak moment of our neighbor’s property. The wind had died down, so the pond's surface was flat, giving a beautiful reflection. Because the snow was so bright, I decided to make an HDR image to capture the detail of the trees surrounding the pond. I took three pictures and processed them in Photoshop using NIK HDR Efex Pro2.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor