Dallas Divide near Ridgway in southwestern Colorado is a well-known location for capturing spectacular images of the San Juan Mountains just to the south. I have made sure to visit this location on multiple trips to Colorado to take pictures of the aspen trees as they turn their autumn gold in late September or early October. This particular morning, I drove up to the divide shortly after sunrise, and soon after, one of the first snowfalls of the season had blanketed the higher mountains.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor