Autumn isn't here yet in Brittany. Most of the trees are still green but I keep on going out in hope to have some fog. Therefore, it's difficult to find scenes that would be worth photographing in my local woods, so I turned my eye to intimate scenes, close-ups like this picture.
It was taken on the 24th October 2022, after a heavy down pour when clouds cleared up to let some light go through. I was on my way back to my car when a ray of sun lit up the foliage of this tree and I couldn't resist to take the shot. All those yellows leaves reminded me of Pointillism paintings.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor