A mid October trip back east to North Carolina to visit friends turned into a wonderful experience for my wife and I as the fall color was in full display at some of the higher elevations. After day drives in Great Smoky Mountains National Park and along the Blue Ridge Parkway, our friends took us to a trail in the Pisgah National Forest for a day hike through some areas with small waterfalls and gorgeous trees in full fall color s everywhere. At a short stop to check the map to make sure we stayed on the proper trail, I got my camera out and took this image, looking off the trail into the colorful woods beyond.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor