I was standing on the edge of an overlook at Dead Horse Point State Park in west-central Utah looking at an amazing sunrise scene. We were waiting for the sun to rise and I noticed these softly frosted leaves behind us and thought about their life cycle compared to ours as humans. Then I looked at the grand view and realized just how lucky we as photographers truly are! Then my focus changed from the grand landscape that we came to photograph to the many splendors of the macro world right at our feet.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor