The Wanaka Tree is for sure one of the most known location by landscape photographers, so my challenge was to get some good conditions and make no mistakes. First of all I've planned to be three early April to get the fall colors at their pic. Second was to spent three days there so my chances would increase and third was be at the location very early to get a good spot. I must admit that the composition is ready, just waiting for you, so you need to be lucky with the light, with the clouds in the background and with a calm lake. I didn't found any kind of foggy over the surface but fortunately, I believe I had great conditions.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor