Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
One of my favorite sunrise locations is the Charles Deering Estate which is about 20 minutes from my home in Miami, Florida, USA. Charles Deering was the son of William Deering who started the Deering Harvester Company which eventually became International Harvester. Charles lived in this estate from 1922 until his death in 1927. It is now a historical national landmark owned by the State of Florida. Every few months the estate opens early to photographers for a fee in order to photograph the magnificent sunrises. Charles' half-brother is James Deering who built the famed Vizcaya in Miami, Florida.
We usually arrive about an hour before actual sunset in order to setup and photograph the early morning twilight. This image is a great example of the peaceful morning during twilight prior to sunrise. There is no better time to have such a quiet peaceful setting with the day awakening as about an hour before sunrise.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor