One evening while I scouting for locations, I came across this man-made water front, which was once and still being used by local fishermen and sea enthusiasts to explore and enjoy the open seas. while I was composing an interesting landscape, the sunset turned out to become what I call the burning sky. slowly the sun disappeared below the horizon, but the clouds and the atmosphere above still reflected the magnificent orange light of the sun which was on its way to wake the other side of the earth. It is rare in this region to experience such a spectacular sunset and I wish I could capture more.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor