This soy farm on a hidden backroad has a crop that glows neon yellow during day hours, but right before sunset the whole farm takes on a magical glow. I was lucky enough to catch a night where the smog and pollen were dissipated from the light breezes blowing through so that you could see all the way back in the scene. This is the sort of place you keep coming back to just to see it in different lights and seasons.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor