This is a beautiful vista of the Tetons taken just outside the entrance to the Grand Tetons National Park.
I decided to take a road trip from Chicago to Jackson Hole, Wyoming, with stops at the Badlands NP, Mount Rushmore, and The Grand Tetons National Park. This picture was taken mid-day in August; the Tetons looked awesome with the blue background of the sky and the trees in the foreground.
A picture cannot properly depict the massive size of the Tetons, which can only be truly experienced in person.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor