Sunset at the iconic Maroon Bells. Traditionally shot at sunrise, we just so happened to have been in the area around sunset hoping that the passing storm brought some fog and inversion to a nearby patch of Aspens, we lucked out on this one! Rain would start, and then stop, and start again. Luckily a few seconds between rainfall while this amazing sunset ensued allowed me to snap a photo! A rare moment where everything seemed to come together.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor