Not all of England is green, as many photographs would suggest. In fact, areas where there is heather tend to be much more rugged.
I drove along a lane to nowhere to see if I could get a glimpse of the sea, and this road ended at this fence and gate, seemingly, to nowhere! It gives you a chance to see heather fairly close-up, and you can see it's not a 'soft' flower but rather somewhat prickly! The land seems truly abandoned. By the way, I didn't get to see the sea as it is just beyond the hill!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor