After heavily snowing during the night and early morning, we walked more than 10 km around Ballater. This is the coldest place in the whole of the UK, and this was the first snow of the season, so we were excited to make the most of it.
Luckily for us, the sky cleared afterwards, and we could spot many exciting places.
But these Scots pines at Dalliefour Woods caught my attention, as they lined up perfectly covered in snow and provided the best example of a winter vision in a way I had never seen before.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor