Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
I love seascapes and this location is one of my favorites in Israel. The rocks of Olga Beach are actually parts of the sand stone cliff that have fallen down because the erosion of the waves over the years. Its a declared national reserve and a wonderful playground for photographers. I love it and since it is easily accessible I come here from time to time for sunsets.
Every time it looks a bit different and I find something new (well, at least most of the times...). The big challenge for me is finding a compelling composition in the mess. one of the solutions is isolating interesting shapes with a longer lens.
This long exposure photo was taken on a cloudy winter day already at blue hour. The sea was qiute rough that day so I stood on a safe rock above the water and enjoyed waching and photographing the power of nature. I took quite a few photos here, longer and shorter exposures, and from all of them I preffered this one becouse of the nice spiral shape created by the water.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor