Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
This gem is nestled in the far northern mountains of California neat Mt. Shasta. It's a series of three waterfalls with this being the Lower Falls.
We were there in winter and had the entire place to ourselves. In summer it's a popular swimming spot so to have it all to ourselves was special. Rest assured neither my wife nor I took a plunge.
The Upper and Lower Falls are fairly easy to get to. The Middle Falls requires a bit of a down and up hike to get close. With the smoke from nearby fires any kind of strenuous activity wasn't ideal. Of course the Middle Falls is also the tallest of the three.
The Lower Falls are only 12-feet tall making watersports such as kayaking very popular here. Also, since it's not very tall it's not really a destination for waterfall hunters. But, it being winter, if was perfect. There are many flat areas of the rocks around the falls to lounge and relax, and we took full advantage.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor